Making Fitness a Priority w/ Lauren George
Today I sit down with mompreneur and fitness coach Lauren George to talk about how she was able to scale her business empire all while raising a family! An entrepreneur at heart, Lauren saw fitness early on as an excellent way to grow holistically, both personally and professionally. To that end, she’s built a range of offerings, from virtual classes to in-person workshops and retreats, to help women build the fitness business of their dreams!
When I asked how she is able to juggle life as an entrepreneur and her responsibilities as a busy mom, Lauren replies that it’s all about reminding herself daily that “everything is figure out-able.” She explains how she and her husband (who also works an extremely demanding job) work out the logistics of business and parenthood with strategies like time blocking, alongside a lot of dinner table conversations to make sure they’re always on the same page.
Finally, Lauren breaks down how she is able to keep up her personal level of fitness in-between training her clients, and tells us why adding strength training into one’s workout routine is a must for women!
- Why Lauren chose a career in fitness and what she offers (03:41)
- Building a business as a busy parent (12:25)
- Embracing workaholism without feeling massive mom guilt (20:40)
- How to time block (26:37)
- Finding and maximizing your most creative time slots in the day (33:22)
- How Lauren treats her personal workouts with her client training sessions (37:20)
- The importance of strength training for women (41:59)
- One more golden nugget from Lauren (54:05)
- Recap (54:47)
- Learn more about Lauren George at www.laurengfitness.com and follow her on Instagram at www.instagram.com/laurengeorgefitness!
Links to Freebies:
Thanks for listening! I'm having a blast sharing & connecting with you!
Be sure to hit subscribe and get notified of the next juicy episode of TARYN SWEARS - dropping every other Tuesday!
Follow me on Instagram @tarynperry
Download my Free Become Macro Minded Guide book: https://www.tarynperry.com/macrominded
Protein Cheat Sheet: https://www.tarynperry.com/proteincheatsheet
Have a BURNING TOPIC you'd love to hear more on? Shoot me an email and let me know! This podcast is FOR YOU to feel you get action-oriented information that you can do right after the episode wraps for you. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutrition (5)
- coaching (27)
- Fitness Journey (21)
- Shakeology (9)
- Reviews (6)
- Family (5)
- Breastfeeding (6)
- Take the Fitness Challenge (5)
- Recipes (37)
- Free Home Workouts (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Programs (11)
- Mommin' (5)
- Freebies (7)
- DIY (3)
- Nutrition (20)
- Motivation (12)
- Resources (5)
- Hormones (7)
- Mindset (2)
- Podcast (20)
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment