What to Focus on First, When Tracking Your Food!
Starting to track and log your nutrition is one thing —and a big thing at that, but understanding WHAT you should be tracking and WHY — is another.
In this episode, I am going to share exactly what you want to focus on AND WHY, when you start tracking your food. You may be quite surprised at what I will share, however, I Promise by the end of this episode, you will be stacked with the confidence to execute on exactly what I share.
- Introductions (00:05)
- Tracking food as collecting data (02:18)
- Changing palettes and metabolism (03:54)
- Track your food and feelings to figure out how to feel lighter, stronger, and more energized (11:06)
- Tracking doesn’t have to be restrictive (12:57)
- Prioritize protein (17:45)
- Consuming adequate fats and carbohydrates (20:57)
- Don’t leave meals to chance (23:32)
- Simple meals (26:33)
- Logging nutrition (28:10)
- Share YOUR story (29:47)
Thanks for listening! I'm having a blast sharing & connecting with you!
Be sure to hit subscribe and get notified of the next juicy episode of TARYN SWEARS - dropping every other Tuesday!
Follow me on Instagram @tarynperry
Download my Free Become Macro Minded Guide book: https://www.tarynperry.com/macrominded
Protein Cheat Sheet: https://www.tarynperry.com/proteincheatsheet
Have a BURNING TOPIC you'd love to hear more on? Shoot me an email and let me know! This podcast is FOR YOU to feel you get action-oriented information, you can do right after the episode wraps for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nutrition (5)
- coaching (27)
- Fitness Journey (21)
- Shakeology (9)
- Reviews (6)
- Family (5)
- Breastfeeding (6)
- Take the Fitness Challenge (5)
- Recipes (37)
- Free Home Workouts (8)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Programs (11)
- Mommin' (5)
- Freebies (7)
- DIY (3)
- Nutrition (20)
- Motivation (12)
- Resources (5)
- Hormones (7)
- Mindset (2)
- Podcast (26)